Tuesday, July 21, 2009

no.


i love it when i get a text and i push the little button on the side, and insted of a name its an unknowen number. I always just start talking and don't ask till later, cause i like to think of it as getting to know someone without judging them on what they look like. If it turns into a good conversation then i always hope its the guy of my dreams. i sould like a bloody prat but its truely what i think haha.
(the person texting me turned out to be my cousion. but ya'know)
2nd day of school over and life is still un-eventful.
Found this girl on........bebo? i think or blogger but anyway, shes (and i swear) my idol!
all her clothes, all her things, they way she talks, i think we'ed get along really well.

Thats always they way aye.
i find out these people are intrested in all the things i am, butttt.....
its not even possible for us to be friends.
Ether because their "too cool" for it, or something. or me fucking things up ages ago.
i did that alot.
sorry to all those people i was a dick too.
heads or tails?
ga fuck i really don't care atm i'm not gonna dwell on this depression shit.

lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment