Tuesday, July 14, 2009

drinks at mine friday 17th.

johnnys leaving today.
people think i've been being mean lately,
i mean i have but i've been pissed off.
my "friends" are losers and (no offence to freya shes my mate) there all turning into her, r what she used to be.
while BTW claming they hate her!
i hate them ATM!
All i wanted to have was a nice goodbye, and maby here from johnny that he might you know miss me,
i think maby not.
eh.
omg, my friends in the class have shrunk to exactley only like 10.
its so weird. :S
i've kinda been hiding the past week, freaking out about johnny leaving.
so i've been at home, with mum or alone its weird.
i'm just tired of it all.
drama.
AND I NEED MY IPOD!
but i think it broke!!!!!
noooo!!!
:(
even though its not a biggie,
i think i might cry.
i gotta wash the dishes.
crying i gess.
ahahah
lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment