Saturday, July 3, 2010

my mum just came in and gave me new tights.
- yes normally this would be great.
But there the thick ones i fucking hate, i never wear them. do you see me ware them? AH NAH
so why would you fucking buy them for me?! you fucking idiot.
i have no fucking clue why i am so pissed off about this, but i am.
i calmed down a bit and after checking if maybe she'd gotten the smaller size but she haddn't so took them back to mum and said that she'd got me these ones before and they were TOO BIG. (they fell down) but all she said was "just wear another pair of knickers"
i want to rip her head off.
i really dont see whats so fucking hard about talking your daughter to a shop with her and picking the tights herself.  AFTERALL SHE'S THE BLOODY ONE WHO'S GONNA WEAR THEM.
my mum phully thinks i'm like 8742564782356billion and a half. -na she dose its really sad.
i'm going to blow my nose now. fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment